The incessant ramblings of a Mom, Teacher and Wife

Friday, February 17, 2012

Medicine head

You ever have one of those days where you are just totally out of it?  Yeah...that would be today.  I have a bit of a cold, it's really not that bad, but MAN!  I think the meds I took just threw me for a loop today.  It probably doesn't help that I woke up 20 times last night either because I was freezing or because I was snotty.  You know the drill, snuffy sinuses, sore throat, tender ears.  I've been fighting it since Wednesday, and right now I really feel like I'm losing the battle.  I can't think straight, I keep mis-hearing things or not hearing them at all, my sentences don't make sense.  I could call in and/or go to Urgicare, but I really don't want to.  Maybe if I'm still yucky in the morning, I'll go in. 

On another note...Sissy is coming tonight!  A certain Big Man has been talking about seeing her all week.  Since Monday is a holiday (for the kids & the hubs, mind you, not me), we decided to fly her down because we won't get to have her for Easter break this year (damn military...) 

We've got a super busy weekend planned ahead...can't wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment